Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My life in a nutshell

I woke up early this morning. It was pitch black. The couple next door just wouldn’t stop rattling about their place. What is the problem with some individuals, don’t they realize the rest of us are trying to sleep? Oh well, I hope they get eaten by something large and ugly!

I noticed a weird smell coming from the basement. It’s probably my brother. Some say that parents always neglect the youngest, especially when there are three of us to take care of and bring up in the house. He is much smaller than us on account of the fact that he is given less to eat. I guess mom figured that she’d rather have two healthy offspring as opposed to three undernourished and feeble ones. I guess we should thank him in a way. It’s just so hard when the guy never leaves his room and smells so bad that we can’t even go in there. I wonder if he is okay?

Yesterday I lost my best friend. We were pretty close. In fact Jeff and I grew up together as neighbours. He was a big lad… I guess it was only a matter of time before he got chosen. The big guys always tend go first.

As for Alfie, my older brother, I’m just sick and tired of staring at his fat arse all day. I swear mom had better get that ceiling fixed soon. I’m going to go crazy here…






No comments: