Thursday, October 1, 2009

The ten minute post + the secret to life

Okay so I dared myself to write a blog post in ten minutes. Here it is.



I’m pretty good at complaining about stuff and ranting but the truth is, I really don’t care a rats ass about the stuff I complain about. Why, you ask? Well it’s just that I’ve reached a point in my life where my priorities have shifted away from materialism and so called issues… I’ve now refocused on something WAY more important than all of that.



(seven minutes left)



You see, your life is only a dream in the greater scheme of things. Did you know that all humans are EXACTLY the same age? Our souls were cast at the exact instant in time on the plains of creation. Fate plays a role here too. All the souls that we met on the plains of creation are in fact, the very souls we are destined to meet in our worldly life. The ones you became friends with there are the ones you have become friends with here, the ones you greeted once in a corridor and then forgot about here were greeted once there… and so on, and so forth. It’s all part of the big plan. Now things get a bit weird for humans (and djinns but I’ll have to fill you in on that at a later stage) in particular because, unlike all other seen and unseen organisms, humans have been given the gift of free will.



(three minutes left)



Basically your life and the path it takes towards success or failure will be determined by your ability to say YES and NO at the right/wrong time. Simple isn’t it… now, loads of people have lost the ability to distinguish between the right and wrong time to use the appropriate form of free will… the equivalent of a morally correct vs. immoral person. The lines between right and wrong kind of get blurred because these people are constantly trying to convince themselves that they have been using their free will correctly when they haven’t.



(30 seconds left)



My journey has been a success of late but I would hate to bore you with details so I’ll just spill the beans on the secret to living life right now.



OOOoooo sorry, ten minutes are up…



Perhaps later.

3 comments:

H said...

interesting...i was just reading about something related to this the other day :) typical end to the blog too lol

EEbEE said...

i do love my cliff hangar endings ;)

sarah said...

no no ! you always do that to me. leave me hanging. grrrr eebee.... virtual slap