Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh NO! Facebook Spam!

Today I got this message from Jessica (Who the heck are you woman!!!???) Marie on facebook.


Quote

____________________________________________________


Subject: heyy :)


hey, im jessica and my friend jenny and I were just browsing profiles and we found yours.


we liked what we saw ;)


you should add us on yahoo so we can all chat, the sn is Blahblahblah@yahoo.com



Unquote



Okay, so from what I gather these girls like browsing through facebook profiles till they find one that they fancy. They then proceed to PM you and try get you to join their silly flirt chat room or something.


Seeing as this is my profile picture!!!!


I can only come to the conclusion that:


A – I’m being stalked by a Simpsons character (one that likes bearded fat bald men!)

or

B – Facebook is now a haven for Spammers!



AAARGH I HATE SPAM!!!



and another thing! Are there REALLY guys out there that want to 'permanently increase the length and girth' of their penis 'forever'? If so will they trust a man named Sultan Happy to carry out the procedure!!!??? STOP SPAMMING! NOBODY CARES!!!

2 comments:

Luke said...

Nonsense, I'm sure that was a legitimate request for discourse! There are more Simpsons characters out there than you think... ;)

EEbEE said...

maybe i was too quick to jump to conclusions...

In any case i'm not brave enought to try the link out. if you are curious feel free to ask for it luke ;)