Monday, January 5, 2009

My Book

I've decided to write a book.

This will be no ordinary book(Anyone can write an ordinary book like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. I'm aiming for something extraordinary).

I have some big plans for characters which is why I have decided to post this section. I thought about this for a while and it turns out that I have some very interesting friends that would fall into place quite nicely in a fiction/adventure/comedy. All I need is your permission to have a character with your name (or similar), features and attributes. I also want free reign to be able to exaggerate and add bits to them.

You can also have some input in your character and its development. For a start I want to know if your char will play a good, bad or neutral role in the storyline (I'm personally going for neutral for my avatar but we need a good mix otherwise i'll have to introduce some real fictional characters).

You may not see significant results for the next few months as it takes a while to write a book. I do however intend to keep you posted with random bits on this blog as I go along. I'll also email and blog if I need some opinions, advice on your character development or if I need inspiration.

What I offer to you in return is having a say and playing a part in the distribution and allocation of 50% of proceeds to fund any education projects in South Africa (nice aren't I?). I didn't want you to get your hopes too high so I chose something that will help make a difference with any low or high amount of funding (so there). You can also play yourself in the movie (one day...).

If you aren't interested in becoming a character in a novel and do know of someone (interesting preferably) who would be good material send me their email address or give them the link to my blog

Thanks

EEbEE

6 comments:

Luke said...

Dude! I'd totally love to have a character like me in a novel! Count me in! feel free to pester me for proof-reads and whatnot! Woot!

Luke said...

I've made a horrible mistake...I downloaded updates for my laptop and foolishly, shut it down just when I wanted to leave to go home. Now, it's busy installing update number 33 of 73 and I can't shut it down or anything until it's done! Curses!!!!

PS: My word verification word is 'Greesse' a term used to discribe the hand-shake one recieves from a greek person after a hefty work-out at the gym...

sarah said...

I WANT TO BE A VILLAIN!!!!!!

EEbEE said...

You didn't specify your alignment Luke. I'll make you a good guy. we have one neutral one good and one bad so far. That's good enough for me to start this story off.

Jessica Jane said...

I would definitely have to be a goodie in your story. If you want to paint me as a goodie-goodie...and have me relive my nightmares of bordering on teacher's pet at school..I give you my express permission. But please Eebee, be gentle! :)

Can you please put Mrs Pannell (one of our many English teachers at HMB) in as the ueber-villain: I really didn't get on with her. She is the only person in my life to have called me ugly names: she told me I was the most obnoxious student she'd ever had. Whattever, and I was one of the GOOD ones! :) (But I think the problem was that I might have been smarter than her...)

EEbEE said...

Cool beans you are in the book as a goodie two shoes Jess.
Is Pannell the teacher that loved William and I because we sang the Monty Python penis song to advertise willy-warmers in grade 10?