Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Passing 17 mins

Well here I am, I've accomplished my goals for the morning before lunch and I flat out refuse to start my afternoon work till after lunch. This gives me 17 minutes to fill up with some mindless activity.

Enter Blogging.

:)

I have nothing much to say so I'm just winging this post. bear with me...

Everyone around me seems to be bitching and moaning about the cold (except Sarah who is in Japan...she's B and M'ing about the heat wave there. which is kind of the same theme in any case...). I'm handling the weather quite well actually. It just so happens that my mom buys me a hat for my collection every time she goes overseas. Two years ago she went to Prague and got me this thing (see pic below).I don't know what it's called and I don't really care. It's OH SO COZY! Keeps my head, neck, ears and hands (yes there is space to shove them them in there too) warm.

I recommend that all my complaining friends get one of these russian hat thingies too (except Sarah who needs one of those solar powered caps with a fan on or something). It's great as long as you don't mind looking like an oddball. When things warm up a bit you can even fold the ear and neck flaps up! It's totally awesome!

Well my 17 minute post time limit has nearly expired.

dooodeedooodeedoooo

doom doom DOOM....Doomy doomy DOOm doom...doom DOOOOOOOoooooooom!
(it's the doom song!)

3 comments:

sarah said...

how freaking awesome is your hat!!!! all you need now is some elks and a sled and you`ll be dog racing in siberia in no time

gimme the cold anyday.

and i mean ANYDAY

EEbEE said...

oooOOOoooo dog racing in Siberia. that's got to go on my bucket list.

I'd agree with you on the cold over heat argument. It's much easier to keep warm when it's cold than to keep cool when it's hot.

Luke said...

I've worn one of those hats! They're AMAZING! They're so warm, and soft and fluffy and...