Monday, September 14, 2009

Random inexplicable thoughts that never really materialized into posts

As a self proclaimed arbitrary blogger, I often toy with completely random pieces of ideas and develop them into longish posts. It is incredibly rare that I actually know what I'm going to blog about before I start typing. Ca. 90% of the time a blog post starts out with a statement or random passing thought. I scribble these down so I don't forget them. Also,I can easily go back and write arbitrarily on them at a later stage.

This post is a collection of my random thoughts that have not (not yet at least) made it onto the blog. It saddens me that most will probably never mature into the wonderfully confusing and "what the hell was I thinking" posts that currently grace my profile. As a form of consolation I have decided to put them all together to make a bits and pieces post which will hopefully conjure a smidgen of interest or perhaps even inspiration for someone else.



When mankind is obliterated only the humble Platyhelminth (flat worm) will show pity…




My students didn’t seem all that impressed when I told them they should all wear “Kill me NOW!” badges. Mondays are not for everyone it seems…



There must be a way to make admin fun. I will figure it out and change the world for the better using it (before I reach 30)!



EEbEE’s totally amazing inventions part 1: …(nada)…



Proof that Albert Einstein had a temper:
EEbEE “So Mr Einstein, apart from unraveling mysteries of the universe and altering human perceptions on space and time theory, is there anything USEFUL you have contributed towards mankind?”.


Albert “erm… well… SURELY…wait…hmmmmm… no not really. All my findings are incredibly interesting but quite pointless when considering things on a…mankind scale.”


EEbEE “Useless on a ‘mankind scale’ you say, on what scale would your findings be relevant otherwise?”


Albert “erm…well…F@#% off and leave me alone!”




The secret to a good smoothie: walnuts, honey and cream…ALSO, don’t ever use orange juice as a base...



Ten reasons I hate cover-versions.



How the Lord of the Rings movies ruined Cinema and the fantasy genre for me.

1 comment: